Monday, November 5, 2007


powered by ODEO


As a HUGE fan of Jay-Z, I won't lie, I was extremely disappointed with last years Kingdom Come. There were a lot of short comings that didn't have that Jay swagger that made you love him. It made me almost wish he had written down some lyrics so he would've realized how some of those tracks on the album weren't living up to his legacy. Jay's releasing another album tomorrow, AMERICAN GANGSTER inspired by this weekends #1 movie. I hope you went to see that, it was definitely one of the best movies to come out this year. And I have a feeling this is one of the best albums this year as well. THIS IS JAY, there's no question about it. He's returned to sound that made him the top of his game and I highly suggest you cop that album tomorrow.

No comments: